Wednesday, December 10, 2014

An Advent Giveaway!

I don't know if you're like me, but this time of year is crazy busy and I can definitely do with a little extra TLC. Sometimes you just want to chill out and get away from it all, but if you can't do that, the next best thing is to relax with a nice bath or something that smells nice.

Emily at Our Home.....Under Mary's Mantle is hosting a giveaway at her blog for a gorgeous looking spa set with a lavender and chamomile scent which is called Tranquility. The set is made by the good folks at Honeybird Farms in Excelsior Springs, Missouri. 
Doesn't this just look wonderful?
I've entered and am really hoping to win, but I'd love for any of the folks who read my blog to win too! The giveaway ends at 9pm Central tomorrow December 10th. Go check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. That does look wonderful. I'm going to have to go and enter.

    ReplyDelete