Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Little Something Different

The next couple of weeks are going to be a bit on the busy side with various things of life, so to that end, I am going to be using some prompts. I found a wonderful set of word prompts for April courtesy of a fellow blogger I found on Pinterest whose blog is called The Habit of Being. The full set of prompts for April can be found at http://thehabitofbeing.com/writealm/ if you're interested.

I'll still be participating in the Five Minute Friday community on Fridays and will try to post some other things as inspiration strikes and time permits. One project that is in the works for this Easter season is my conversion story. I have mentioned several times that I'm a convert to Catholicism and that I want to share that story with you, but have yet to put it all down. My goal is to have that finished and posted by Pentecost Sunday.

Finally, a brief update on my #oneword365 words for 2015. So far, I have managed to write at least 1 entry per week and most weeks at least 2 per week. There have been a couple of weeks when I've missed writing an entry, but for the most part, I've managed to "follow" through with my goal to "write" more consistently. The other part of "follow" is that I wanted to continue to follow through with some goals, follow up on some things that have been neglected for a while, and continue to follow Him with perseverance despite my struggles of mental health and how it has shaken my faith. The last one has been a real test for me, but I have managed to continue to do what I need to and have even had some moments where I feel as though my following Him hasn't been in vain. I suppose that's a positive thing.

For now, I need to move my feet and follow them upstairs to bed. It is the wee hours of the morning and my bed is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment