I know I've not posted in a few days, but it's been a rather tiring weekend. Actually, come to that, I'm still really tired and am about to go have a gigantic herbal tea, watch a bit of Doctor Who and try to convince my brain to have an earlier night of it. I've started another entry in my series #ForAlltheSaints, but just don't have the mental capacity to finish it tonight. I'll finish it up and post it at some point tomorrow.
Instead, here's a clip of some scenes from one of my favourite Doctor Who episodes, "The Doctor's Wife" written by Neil Gaiman and starring Matt Smith as The Doctor. It explores the unique relationship between The Doctor and his time machine/spaceship called the TARDIS. The Doctor has been travelling through time and space with his TARDIS for 900+ years at this point and the relationship is a bit like a lifelong love affair. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment