Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Update on series #ForAlltheSaints
Can I make a confession, friends?
I'm struggling. Life is super busy at this time of year and if I'm being honest, I still have a long way to go in this journey through this period of depression too. The last several days have been emotionally really difficult for me and I think my writing may need to be something that I do as I am inspired for a while rather than just being so structured.
I tried to start a new series this month and while I've written some in it, I just haven't quite been able to make it what I wanted it to be. I think what I'm going to do instead of trying to fill lots of days with stuff about the saints for the rest of this month is to make this an ongoing series. Periodically, as the inspiration hits, I may write a post for it and I'll be sure to tag it with #ForAlltheSaints and add it to the For All the Saints landing page.
Please let me know if you have any ideas for future posts! You can comment below or click the button to the right that says "Email The Momma" and drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my friend! I'm sorry you are struggling. Wish I lived closer so I could hold your hand or give you a shoulder to cry on. I think you need to do what's best for you so I totally get making this change. Love ya friend!!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes we do need to take a break for things - I recently decided to do just that and not work this tax season. Although it brings in a little extra money, the stress of the online class was not worth it right now. Hubby didn't completely understand, but has accepted it. When the inspiration hits you, the writing will come easily. My writing is coming a little sporadically lately; just can't get the words together...but I'll keep trying, too! Take a break!! I continue to think about you and your journey, and to pray for you and your family. Hoping your Thanksgiving is blessed and you are able to enjoy family and friends! Thank you for being my online friend and sharing with us!!
ReplyDelete