I've been a bit busy since Friday the stuff of life and with some celebrating too. My birthday has come once again and I've been treated to fun dinners, shopping with my mom, and all manner of nice things. Saturday night was our family's night to celebrate and then Monday was my day with my mom and our three girls (M2 and AB had the day off school), and tonight was dinner out with my best girlfriend, Sif. I have been blessed by lots of well-wishes on Facebook and text messages and the like from friends. It has been a lovely, lovely birthday. Thanks to all who wished me well. Here's to another year and to quote Colonel Potter in MASH, "May she be a damn sight better than the old one."
Tomorrow, I'll get this week's Daybook Online Journal posted and start work on something for Theology Thursday.
Peace to you and yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment