I want to thank all the wonderful folks who have been reading this series and have been so very kind and supportive of me. I am absolutely amazed and humbled by your kindness and generosity of spirit and all of the love you have showered on me during this. In addition, I want to especially thank all the #write31days Facebook group folks who have commented on my posts there and been concerned about me and who have been lifting me up in prayer and thought. Y'all are such treasures and I am very grateful for each of you!
Now for the apology. I have been reading all of your sweet comments and have been so touched by them, but I haven't replied to any of them in days. I want you to know that I do so appreciate that you take the time to comment and give me your input and feedback on what I've written. Life has been kinda nuts the last several days and quite honestly, this journey that I'm on has pulled me into a deeper darker place in the last week and a half on top of all the insanity of life. When that happens I often feel like I am good for absolutely nothing and have a tendency to want to just go quiet and not say anything to anyone. In other words, my depression has been kicking my butt and my head pretty good lately and I want to apologize if you've commented and I didn't reply. Please forgive my reticence. I wish I could give all of you a big hug, but since I can't, just know that I'm hugging you in my heart and sending a very heartfelt thank you to all of you. God bless you!
You're welcome! Hugging you back!!
ReplyDeleteThere is no need for an apology! I love your "know that I'm hugging you in my heart"...we are hugging you in our hearts as well, and continue to pray for you on this journey. I can imagine it hasn't been easy to share this journey...but know there are many on it with you!!
ReplyDeleteI hear you! I hope that you are able to get some rest and that you hang onto the freedom you found in writing about your depression and in writing with a goal on mind. I hope that you will find light at the end of this dark tunnel soon. Much love to you!
ReplyDeleteHa - the hug feeling is mutual! I just read this AFTER I made a comment on today's post about giving you a hug. How's that for funny.
ReplyDelete